Thursday, August 09, 2007

 
RE: Cycling News Flash
After the news about the Lanterne Rouge's alleged secret training camp in eastern Europe broke the Lanterne Rouge made this brief announcement:

"I have never been to Lithuania (I was in Kazakhstan last week though). I do not know Raimondas Rumsas, or his wife. Although I used to sometimes think about riding my Festina model Specialized I was never formally associated with that team of known dopers. My performance is the result of a good diet (of Belgian beers) and my (virtual) training regimen. Thanks to my fans who continue to support me. Everyone else ( i.e. WADA & the UCI) can speak to my lawyers. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go think about training"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?